Link ONE Mentoring
In order to serve as a Link ONE Mentor, you must meet the following criteria:
- Be at least 18 years of age and have your own transportation.
- Be willing to submit to a national background check and meet school standards.
- Commit to meet with a student once a week for the duration of at least one school year.
- Attend basic training prior to placement (2.5 to 3 hours minimum).
If you would like to become a Link ONE Mentor, two forms are necessary. 1) Our Volunteer Mentor Application is available by clicking here. A Background Form is also needed. This form is not fillable, but can be printed from this link. These may be returned to us via email or to our P. O. Box 1883 address.
Link ONE also has needs for volunteers in these areas:
- Prayer partners for our mentors.
- Special events coordinators.
- Sponsor a monthly “Mentor LINK” educational event.
- Assist with office / delivery tasks.
- Provide financial support for this initiative.
If you would like to volunteer to serve Link ONE in any of these ways, please submit the form at the bottom of this page with details as to what you’d like to do.
Spokes for Hope
You can serve Spokes for Hope in any of these ways:
- Volunteer to assist in preparing / delivering meals.
- Be a stand by adult driver for delivery on an as needed basis.
- Provide games/entertainment for a feeding site (one week or all summer).
- Provide financial support for staff and incidental needs.
If you would like to volunteer to serve Spokes for Hope, please submit the form at the bottom of this page with details as to what you’d like to do.